TARGET – NEET PHYSICS
Nikhil sir Ex faculty of FIITJEE known for his skills to clear all the concepts of Physics through his simple and logical way. This course by Nikhil Sir revolves around the concept building for the students who want to achieve their goal.
- Entire course is divided into 6 phases
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillation and Waves
- In This Course 295 Hour+ Video classes will be provides i.e. each topic will be explained in detail with examples and illustrations.
- 120+ DPP will be provided which will include 2500+ questions
- Exercise and Sheets will be provided for each chapter which includes 2500+ questions.
- Each Chapter has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on NEET pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest NEET pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- Video lecture hours of approx. hrs. i.e. 295+ hrs, 5000+ questions
- Doubt clearing classes
- Rank Improvement Program.
About Nikhil Sir
PhysicsX Course Advantages
Classes at Home
Nikhil Sir provide more then 275+ hours online lectures for this course. Attend these lectures in the convenience and safety of your home.
Classroom Study Material
Get well researched study material prepared by Nikhil sir. This includes 100+ DPP’s , Test sheets and Workbooks.
All your doubts will be cleared on whatsapp by Nikhil sir. You can ask any doubt on any topic directly from Nikhil sir.
Each Chapter has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (on NEET Exam pattern). Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
Some of Our Best Results
Offer Expire in
- Lectures 265
- Quizzes 11
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 374
- Assessments Self
Units and Dimension
Motion in One Dimension
Motion In Two Dimension
Newton’s Laws of Motion
Work, Energy and Power
Center of Mass and conservation of Linear Momentum
Properties of Solids and Fluids
Heat and Thermodynamics
Simple Harmonic Motion
Magnetic Effect of Current